Lessons: How They Work!
There are two types of Play Better Bridge learning tools available for the avid student: 1) Lesson Videos and 2) Lesson Bundles. Every lesson video comes with a lesson bundle. The fundamental lesson bundles include handouts, lesson hands and quizzes. The intermediate, advanced and advanced+ lesson bundles include handouts and lesson hands.
Courses are categorized into four levels for the student of the game:
- Levels 101 & 102 are designed for the Fundamental student
- Levels 201 & 202 are designed for the Intermediate student
- Levels 301 & 302 are designed for the Advanced student
- Level 401 & 402 are designed for the Advanced+ student
The word student is emphasized because to truly enjoy the full potential of bridge, one must study the many facets of the game's bidding, play and defense. I recommend that you take the Fundamental and Intermediate level courses in order (101 before 102, etc). The advanced and advanced+ courses may be taken in any order. I look forward to joining you on your journey as a student of the game.
The lessons are divided into the following topic areas:
- Introduction to Bridge Courses
- Modern Bidding Courses
- Bidding with Interference Courses
- Play Courses
- Defense Courses
- Slam Bidding Courses
- Deductive Reasoning & Counting Courses